A strange week at Mindscape HQ as the troops have been primarily focused on working out how to use the motion-activated candy dispenser… and then how to stop it again. But fear not, in between all the wild Kinect-style gesticulations, we have managed to bash out a good crop of features and fixes. Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s nightly builds.
- Added DataGridColumn.Foreground property
- DataGridColumn.DisplayTemplate is now respected when using DisplayMemberBinding
- DataGridColumn.DisplayMemberBinding now supports StringFormat
- DataGridColumn now respects DisplayNameAttribute when using PropertyName or DisplayMemberBinding
- Added ToolTipBinding property for charting data series
- Scatter charts now support missing data points (when a value is null or NaN)
- You can now set the starting (Minimum) value of a logarithmic axis scale
- Charting performance improvements
- Added built-in nullable type editors to DataGrid and PropertyGrid
- CoffeeScript compiler now warns if a file contains mixed tabs and spaces
- Fix for Less compiler error when calling colour functions on a named (not hex) colour
- Fix for performance problem when using Pro Power Tools Enhanced Scroll Bar with the ‘show bookmarks and breakpoints’ option
- Fixed a couple of highlighting errors
- Added MarkPropertyChanged method so that properties can be manually marked as dirty — for example, when changing properties of a mutable user-defined type. Mutable value objects! Forsooth!
- DiagramBitmapRenderer now handles dynamic resources
As usual the free editions of the nightly builds are available right now from the downloads page, and the full editions from the store.