JD is out of the office for a while to party in the USA. Hopefully he doesn’t get lost trying to follow those iOS6 map directions..
- Fix for nested LINQ Any/All call issue
- Support compiled ProjectMany queries
- Experimental support for LINQ client side projections being supported in LINQ compiled queries
- Sass 3.2 parser support
- Support for level 4 selectors
- Sass: Support for @while loop declarations
- Parser fix: Parse ~ selector in CSS
- Parser fix: Support @function inside selectors
- Parser fix for Less when encountering an invalid selector rule
- Updates to keyword highlighting
- Updates to the Ribbon control
- Added Book control
- Misc fixes for existing controls
As usual the free editions of the nightly builds are available right now from the downloads page, and the full editions from the store.