Mindscape Elements for Windows Presentation Foundation
Mindscape WPF Elements provides a variety of controls for both line of business and consumer applications. The control suite is designed in a modular, composable way and supports standard WPF idioms such as data binding and styling. Controls include:
- Property grid
- Scheduler and calendar controls
- Auto-complete text box
- Masked text box
- Currency text box
- Numeric text boxes (decimal and integer)
- DualSlider numeric range selector
- Date-time picker, time picker, time span picker and combined drop-down date-time picker
- Spin control which can be added to numeric editors
- Drop-down control which can be used to combine a “typing-oriented” editor with a “point-and-click” editor
- Color picker and palette-based color picker
- “Cover flow” list control with animation and pseudo-perspective view
- Dual progress bar
- Split button with drop-down menu
- “Outlook bar” tab control
- Toolbar control for the WPF RichTextBox
All controls come with a set of attractive themes allowing you to present them in an Office or Expression style as well as the default Windows control style.
See QuickStart for examples of using these controls.
The Mindscape WPF Elements library is provided as a Windows Installer (MSI) file. Run this file to install the product. The installer creates Start menu entries under Mindscape > WPF Elements. If Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010 is present on the machine, the installer also creates a Mindscape tab in the Visual Studio toolbox and adds the Elements controls to this tab (see Troubleshooting if the tab does not appear).