Using WPF Elements in Applications
- .NET Framework 3.5 or above
Assembly Reference Information
- Assembly: Mindscape.WpfElements.dll
- Location: ProgramFiles\Mindscape\WPF Elements\Bin
XAML Markup Information
- XML Namespace: http://namespaces.mindscape.co.nz/wpf
- XML Namespace Prefix: ms
The WPF Elements controls are a licensed component. When you use these controls in the Visual Studio 2008 designer, Visual Studio automatically adds a licenses.licx file to your project (in the Properties folder); when you compile your project, Visual Studio embeds a runtime licence for your users.
However, Visual Studio does not correctly generate licence file entries for composite controls. This means that licence file entries are not generated correctly for several WPF Elements controls. We recommend that you copy the licenses.licx file from one of the sample projects rather than relying on Visual Studio to generate licenses.licx for you, as follows:
- Copy licenses.licx from one of the sample projects into your project Properties folder.
- Include it in the project (click Show All Files, right-click licenses.licx and choose Include in Project).
- Set the Build Action to Embedded Resource.