Mindscape Elements for Silverlight
Mindscape Elements for Silverlight includes a number of controls for building applications on Microsoft’s Silverlight platform. Controls include:
- Book control for attractive presentation of items from a list
- ColorPicker controls (palette and mixer)
- ContextMenu for displaying actions and options for specific elements
- CoverFlow animated list display
- DualProgressBar for displaying the progress of multiple operations
- DualSlider for selecting numeric ranges
- Expander for collapsible user interface regions
- ListView for tabular data layout
- Menu for compact presentation of commands
- MulticolumnTreeView for hierarchical presentation of tabular data
- NumericUpDown for entering numeric data
- OutlookBar for compact, attractive presentation of multiple tabs
- RichTextEditor supporting HTML
- Scheduler for Outlook-style calendars
- Slider for selecting numeric values
- SplitButton for quick access to a command and variants or alternates
- TimePicker for selecting a time of day
- TimeSpanPicker for selecting a duration
Silverlight Elements also includes an extensive charting subsystem for charting and data visualisation.
Silverlight Elements requires Silverlight 4.
Some features of Silverlight Elements depend on non-core Silverlight components such as the Silverlight Toolkit. In particular, the MulticolumnTreeView control requires the System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit DLL from the April 2010 Silverlight Toolkit. This can be obtained from CodePlex or is included in the Silverlight Elements installation directory.