Free file explorer extension for Visual Studio
The Visual Studio File Explorer Add-in (sexy name we know, but hey, it's self documenting) is a free Tool Window add-in for Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 that provides a Windows Explorer file system view from Visual Studio.
|Click here to get the Mindscape Visual Studio File Explorer|
Features & Benefits
- Shell Enabled - So shell extensions like TortoiseSVN work just fine.
- Command Prompt Here - Opens a command prompt at the current folder.
- Snap to Solution - Sets the root folder to the current solution's folder.
- Split View - Windows Explorer style.
- Open Item - Either in Visual Studio or the registered application.
- Options Dialog - For configuring the add-in.
The Mindscape Visual Studio File Explorer is licensed as a Mindscape Express product meaning it is free to use and redistribute at no cost.
Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Mindscape is a registered trademark of Mindscape Ltd.