Sass, Less and CoffeeScript for Visual Studio
Have you heard of Sass? LESS? CoffeeScript? These popular technologies are big with developers who work with Ruby on Rails and other development environments. At Mindscape we embrace using the best tools for the job and felt it was high time .NET developers could try out some of these great products themselves in Visual Studio.
Top 5 reasons to use the Web Workbench
- Super easy to useInstall the extension and you're done. No need to setup post build events or output generators. Save the files and they will generate the associated CSS or JS files as needed. Easy!
- Syntax HighlightingBy extending Visual Studio, the Web Workbench will give you Sass, Less and Coffee Script syntax highlighting. A great way to help learn the syntax and better understand the code you're writing.
- IntellisenseVisual Studio offers fantastic intellisense for developers and we've worked hard to bring intellisense to the Sass and Less files when you're editing.
- Free to useYou're welcome to use this software for free and, if you like it, you can move up to the Pro edition for a small $39!
- Use just the bits you wantYou don't have to use all three supported languages. If you only want Coffee Script, or only wanted to use Less, then by all means just use those parts. It's all in one install but there's no reliance on each other in your applications.
Download it now!Download the Free Edition
Help spread the word!
Please consider liking or sharing this page or signing up to our newsletter!
Please help spread the word - we'll love you forever:
Try more from Mindscape!
Mindscape builds a range of products to help developers really enjoy building software again. Here's a selection of our free products that you might also want to try: