This week we have mostly been flinging sheep at each other in a bout of pre-election excitement, but we’ve also shipped a good batch of updates. Here’s what’s in the this week’s nightly builds.
- Fix for chart update when an alternate axis is zoomed programmatically
- Fixed automatic bar chart LabelLayout option
- Added DataSeries.LabelBinding property for conveniently setting data label content
- You can now skip initialising entity collections that you’ll never need.
- Updated Less compiler to 1.1.5
- Updated CoffeeScript compiler to 1.1.3
- Fixed a possible race condition
- Fix for Sass user-defined function causing highlighting errors
- Added highlighting for @font-face directive in Sass @mixin declaration
- Fix for top-level Sass @includes
- Added public get/protected set visibility option
- Added policy option for visibility of default identity properties
Nightly builds of WPF Elements and LightSpeed are on the downloads page (free editions) or in the store (full editions). Web Workbench and NHibernate Designer update automatically through the Visual Studio Extension Manager.