Our major updates this week are some great financial and statistical charts for WPF, and Web Workbench 3.0, the latest release of our popular Visual Studio integration for Web productivity languages.
- Stock and candlestick charts
- Fixed a bug with StackedAreaSeries containing a large number of data points
- Fixed a bug in automatic LabelStep calculation
- Fixed some issues with the DualSlider generic style
- Added control over data sampling for very large charts
- Fix for unbinding nullables
- Added SelectedLoopingListBoxItem and ItemContainerStyle properties to the LoopingListBox control
- You can now drag views on from Server Explorer
In addition to the major changes discussed in the release announcement, there are a few smaller fixes and enhancements:
- Fix for error on !default directive
- Support for @page directive
- For Chirpy users we now provide guidance on how to configure Chirpy to allow Web Workbench to work with Less files
As always the free editions are available on the downloads page and you can get the full editions from the store.