Lots of work this week in getting WPF Elements 5.1 shipped. Peering past all the grids, boxplots and candlestick charts here’s what you’ll find in this week’s nightly builds.
- WPF Elements 5.1 Released!
- Parse -browser functions in CSS
- Parse @selectors in CSS
- Fix for blue squiggly showing up on numeric selector names
- Added “Private Setter” property to entity properties in the designer, flows through to templating
- Fixed an issue causing a SecurityException when running in medium trust
As usual the free editions of the nightly builds are available right now from the downloads page, and the full editions from the store.