It’s been another non-stop month of shipping software updates for Raygun.io, Web Workbench and WPF Elements 7.0. We’ve added a couple more Raygun.io integrations, released Raygun4Net 3.0 and a whole lot more:
- Released WPF Elements 7.0
- Corrected axis label when chart width is very small.
- Support for dynamically changing axis titles. (details)
- Added PropertyGrid.GroupExpanderMode property. (details)
- Added PropertyGrid.IsGroupExpandedStatePersistent property. (details)
- Resolved ChartAxis Foreground issue. (details)
- Resolved memory leak. (details)
- Resolved a bug when trying to use mouse to position cursor in a numeric editor. (details)
- Support for TabIndex in all numeric editors. (details)
- Resolved a potential stack overflow in ChartAxis when setting the MinimumRange.
- ChartAxis now supports HorizontalContentAlignment to position labels. (details)
- Resolved a DataGrid column resize issue after re-loading. (details)
- Fixed and improved ChartAxis MinimumRange feature. (details)
- Resolved a DataGrid bug when navigating the selected cell into a group header. (details)
- Resolved issue of moving source node causing user modified segments to reset. (details)
- Raise property changed event for “Segments” when they are modified by a user. (details)
- Clear connection segment cache when switching diagrams. (details)
- Resolved Diagram image exporting regression. (details)
- Fix for issue with nullable strings in LINQ projection.
- Fix an issue where running a migration that the version table would not be created.
- Add rows affected to the CommandLog object.
- Support Time datatype in migrations.
As usual, the free editions of the nightly builds are available right now from the downloads page, and the full editions from the store.