The highlight of this month is the huge improvements we’ve made to the teams/organizations feature of Raygun.io. It is now easier to navigate and understand the teams feature, which is now available to all Raygun.io plans! Read more. If you want awareness of exceptions that occur in your published applications, try Raygun.io free for 30 days – no credit card required.
- Raygun4Unity beta provider released
- Perl support for Raygun
- Improvements to the teams feature
- Kato.im integration
- Visual Studio Online integration
- Button to unlink integrations from individual exceptions.
- Improved the Ruby on rails exception grouping logic.
- Bulk delete error groups feature.
- Improved the way cookies are displayed.
- Display empty query strings.
- Billing CC email address
- Ability to migrate an application to a different plan.
- Search for PivotalTracker when linking to existing stories.
- Trello integration links now point to specific cards, rather than the whole board.
- Improvements to the YouTrack integration.
- Raygun4Net now supports Windows Store projects (Windows/Windows-Phone 8.1)
- Resolved a bug in Raygun4Net when dealing with FtpExceptions.
- Additional user information can be provided in an of the Raygun providers.
- Explicitly close SQLite command object when dealing with projections.
- Cater for situations where NativeMany has member accesses buried in deep anonymous structures.
As usual, the free editions of the nightly builds are available right now from the downloads page, and the full editions from the store.