New in LightSpeed 5
· As of LightSpeed 5, Calculate queries are now supported operating over sub-queries.
· LightSpeed now has the ability to intercept queries from entities. For example, you could filter based on currency or security. For information on how to use this feature, visit the Mindscape support forums.
· Support has been added for expressing SqlGeography/SqlGeometry User-Defined Type properties in queries.
· A false predicate is added to the query where there is an empty result from sequence.Contains().
· When LightSpeed detects a projection and it wants to do a Count() over it, it will automatically push it to a sub-query via the LINQ provider.
· Support for sub-queries in GroupJoins.
· Optimizations to remove the performance penalty for using variables in a LINQ query.